Promotes Healthy Plants
1. Know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again.
2. Control pH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, and you will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or extreme alkalinity soil.
3. Determine if your plants are getting adequate light.
Steps of Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After several minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
● pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
● Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
● Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
● Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
● Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
● Don't test the water for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
● Don't touch fire and stay away from children.
● Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
Soil pH Meter 3-in-1 Soil Test Kit For Moisture Light & pH for Home And Garden Lawn Farm Plants Herbs & Gardening Tools Indoor/Outdoors Plant Care Soil Tester - B01GXZB2XE