Moisture meter for plants by just plugging in the probe
Easy to read levels - Needle - Meter, including ten scales
NO Batteries Needed! Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading.
Color coded reading system, from red, green to blue,range of 1-10 (1-3 (red)DRY, 4-7(green) NOR, 8-10(blue) WET)
Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use
1 x Soil Meter
How To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After several minutes, Note moisture/pH level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
2. Can't put it into the soil for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
3. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor.
4. Don't touch fire and stay away from children.
5. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use.
6.Do not put it into water for testing.
Moisture Meter DGQ Indoor/Outdoor Moisture Sensor Meter Soil water monitor Hydrometer for Gardening Farming Plant Care Garden Lawn (No Battery needed) - B0748625MQ